ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Myron Rolle Opined No Football This Year Just Now. Thank You.

Thanks for including and the two I looked at more or less confirmed what I said. Of course there are MORE concussions in other sports bc most high schools aren’t fielding 20+ person boxing teams. When I say “rate” I mean per person who’s participating in that sport not sheer numbers. Do you think a cheerleader is more likely to get a concussion than a boxer? Your own link says 15-40% of retired boxers have symptoms of long term brain injury. Do you think 15-40% of cheerleaders do? How bout cyclists, you think that?

Is that including automobile and motorcycle accidents where covid was listed as cause of death????????
Is it difficult to breath with your head in the sand or do you have a snorkel of some kind? Deaths are up about 500% in 5 weeks or so. Do you think that all of a sudden the state has changed the way they’re reporting deaths to account for that 500% increase?

Is it difficult to breath with your head in the sand or do you have a snorkel of some kind? Deaths are up about 500% in 5 weeks or so. Do you think that all of a sudden the state has changed the way they’re reporting deaths to account for that 500% increase?
This is a very real pandemic, but there have been mistakes in counting and reporting new cases. It creates suspicion but it should not lead to discounting entirely a very real situation.

Reactions: gwgwi
It’s incredible how there are still people out there that believe all the wild conspiracies being pushed to downplay covid-19.

It’s somehow equal parts sad, hilarious, and infuriating.

I remember a few weeks ago when the cases were going up, these folks were like “but the deaths but the deaths” And were promptly told that deaths would likely follow in 2 weeks since that was the model for how long it took for people to die of complications. Now we’re here and they are still trying to twist themselves into mental knots to downplay, deflect, and obfuscate.

It’s somehow equal parts sad, hilarious, and infuriating.

I remember a few weeks ago when the cases were going up, these folks were like “but the deaths but the deaths” And were promptly told that deaths would likely follow in 2 weeks since that was the model for how long it took for people to die of complications. Now we’re here and they are still trying to twist themselves into mental knots to downplay, deflect, and obfuscate.

I may have been one of the ones who said...let's see the deaths in a couple or three weeks. And now, the deaths are up. Even if the media is not reporting accurate dates of deaths (they aren't). Some of these ~230 deaths reported today happened a couple of weeks ago, and the numbers get more clarity.

But the trend is still up. Period. Anyone who denies that is not thinking clearly and wants to be right, not seek the truth. (I also want to be right, but want to find the accurate truth here.)

I'd like to add a couple of other points....

1) testing is WAY up. Deaths as a percent of tests and positive tests is way down. This is a good trend. And no one should ignore it. It adds context. If we were testing 1000 people a day and 200 are dying, that's horrific. We're testing how many thousand a day? Again complete context is important.
2) there are still issues with deaths and coding of those deaths. AND AND AND there are likely SOME deaths that are NOT coded as Covid that should be. So, it's probably a push there.
3) who are those that are dying? Where are they? Like, are they in nursing homes (tragic, yes) or are they young kids (would be more tragic, IMO). These details matter to give full context to what's happening. If all the deaths are happening in Miami in LTC homes, Pensacola needs to behave differently than other Miami LTC homes (as an example).
4) This virus is going to do it's thing...you can't stop it. No one will. So, we have successfully relieved the hospital system, for the most part, and MANY MORE people are recovering vs dying. the curve has been flattened, and you're not going to prevent all deaths.
5) deaths are up even as the mask wearing has gone up. This makes me think (no stats, just opinion) that it prob doesn't work. A T-Shirt over your face ain't getting the job done.

Lastly, I hate this whole GD thing. It sucks. I'm sick of it, and of course I don't ignore posts like this and continue to participate......

Reactions: goldmom
Per a good friend who’s a hospital admin in the state their COVID census (admitted patients with COVID) is down about 1/3 in last week or so. So presumably deaths should begin dropping by next week. Positive cases are down about 15-20% over the last couple weeks so lots of good signs overall. Unfortunately a bunch of kids going back to school isn’t going to help.

Reactions: goldmom
I have read some headlines of some studies that state kids in school don't spread the virus. How that's possible is beyond me, but those studies are out there.

I have read some headlines of some studies that state kids in school don't spread the virus. How that's possible is beyond me, but those studies are out there.
I’ve heard/read that as well. That kids, especially younger ones, don’t really spread it.

Reactions: mjpwooo
1245 deaths reported today. Most since May.
I wonder how many are dying because of the lack of getting hydroxy as soon as they contact it?

http://archive.is/yfbLB

I beg some of you to read this very long article from a progressive who gives actual stats and data. He explains how the entire narrative shifted. Medium took down the article due to pressure from pharma companies. I didn't even know that as it was taken down 2 days ago and went to the writers Twitter where he stats what happens.

He is progressive but yearns for truth. This is what journalism should be. Again, I hope just one person on this board reads this, it may save your life if you contact covid.

Last edited:
I wonder how many are dying because of the lack of getting hydroxy as soon as they contact it?

http://archive.is/yfbLB

I beg some of you to read this very long article from a progressive who gives actual stats and data. He explains how the entire narrative shifted. Medium took down the article due to pressure from pharma companies. I didn't even know that as it was up 2 days ago and went to the writers Twitter where he stats what happens.

He is progressive but yearns for truth. This is what journalism should be. Again, I hope just one person on this board reads this, it may save your life if you contact covid.
WOW, truly scary article. It was a long read, but answered a lot of nagging questions. Thanks for sharing...I intend on doing the same.

WOW, truly scary article. It was a long read, but answered a lot of nagging questions. Thanks for sharing...I intend on doing the same.
Very long, but broken down point by point with fact after fact. Absolutely incredible journalism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT