ADVERTISEMENT

Dude followed the crazy/hot rule...

One date and he was out. I suspect crazy was talking marriage and kids before the entrees arrived and homeboy was texting his friends to call him to say his mom died so he could get the hell out of crazytown.

yikes

KNXV%20Jacqueline%20Ades_1525883142751.jpg_86320599_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

That's a scary situation. If I'm that guy, I'll be looking over my shoulder forever...those kind of psychos don't exactly just "get over it." All of a sudden. If she doesn't fixate on someone else, he could be dealing with this for the rest of his (or her) life. Yikes.

That's a scary situation. If I'm that guy, I'll be looking over my shoulder forever...those kind of psychos don't exactly just "get over it." All of a sudden. If she doesn't fixate on someone else, he could be dealing with this for the rest of his (or her) life. Yikes.

I will guarantee you that there is a poster or lurker on this board from Florida looking her up. Some people are into crazy.

Woof....not only does she have to be completely sane, she better carry a joke book in her back pocket.

I can guarantee you that I have never sent 65,000 texts TOTAL in my entire life combined.

Also she can be forgiven for the hyperbole. Sending 65,000 texts she had to be hurting for content at least a few of those times.
You think after a while she ran out of things like "I like you, and I'd like to hang out", so she had to get more and more creative?

At some point don't you have to just start quoting movies, books, songs, etc. in order to fill the texts?

Reactions: LesClaypool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT