ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN ARTICLE:Jameis Winston sparks Bucs' comeback win; Marcus Mariota unspectacular in loss

Jameis' flipping dive into the endzone was unbelievable; fortunately the fumble was wiped out but what an inspirational effort for his teammates!

Reactions: fatpossum
Winston is progressing well, in particular for a rookie QB. INTs will happen in the NFL. Look at how many Brett Favre or Peyton Manning have tossed. Not excusing his mistakes, but he is showing the ability to lead his team to victory and his teammates are rallying behind him. Sure do miss him!

The NFL is everything in sports that's their cash cow and jw can play! Did you really think the sheild would allow for a continued drubbing of jameis!? He will be in hiesmen house commercials and and subway ads this summer . even if they believed the things they reported when he was in college they will let it go now this is the NFL and a Superstar QB in the making ain't gonna be without protection. Everyone that is in the league knew and knows that Marcus ain't really shit and that JW is the truth.

Reactions: Delux247
Winston is progressing well, in particular for a rookie QB. INTs will happen in the NFL. Look at how many Brett Favre or Peyton Manning have tossed. Not excusing his mistakes, but he is showing the ability to lead his team to victory and his teammates are rallying behind him. Sure do miss him!
Progressing well. He hadn't thrown an interception in over 4 games until today. Both INTs were tipped off WR hands today. Neither great passes, but not terrible read type INTs either.

How does the Bucs OL compare to everyone else? Also, I noticed a rookie on the Bucs line false started 3 times in the first quarter. WTH????

They're gonna pit these two together until their careers end. Brady vs Manning 2.0

It won't be a Brady vs Manning situation. Obviously early on their will be some comparisons, but they won't play each every year like Manning and Brady do, so there will be no head to head matchups. In fact unless they meet in a SB in the next couple of years, they won't match up against each other again until 2019. Jameis's main QB rival will be Cam, and Mariota's will be Luck and possibly Bortles.

Cue Cubs response and spin in 5....4....3....2....

What spin? I speak realistically and have constantly said that I think both will be good, but will have some rough games early on. It is everyone else on the board who acts like Mariota is garbage. It isnt me acting like Jameis is garbage.

Ian Rapoport
Told a story from #Bucs GM Jason Licht on Jameis Winston: Headsets went out Sun. on 1st 3 drives, he called plays based on personnel. 2 TDs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT