ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Question(Dalvin Cook)

tomt4525

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2007
Hey guys,

This probably isn't the right spot for this question since we are all a little biased towards our players, but I'll ask it anyways.

I'm in a dynasty league where you can draft college players for a practice squad. Only stipulation with drafting college players is you can't draft them until they have a recorded a stat in a college game. So, Freshman aren't allowed to be drafted. Practice squad consists of 10 players. Once they are drafted into the league, you have 3 years to pull them up to your NFL Fantasy Team or drop them. I took over this team before last year, and it was awful. I had Aaron Rodgers and nobody else. So, I traded him to get Gurley, DeVante Parker and 3 first round picks. Last year I had the top 2 picks of the draft and got Fournette and Chubb(hope he comes back ok).

My practice squad now consists of Fournette, Chubb, Derrick Henry, Alex Collins, Juju Smith, Travin Dural, Travis Rudolph, OJ Howard, Austin Hooper and Carson Wentz.

Now to my question, I've been trying to trade for Dalvin Cook for the past couple weeks because I believe he'll be a stud in the league with his skill set. The last offer I've gotten is Josh McCown(he needs another QB), Chris Ivory, Alex Collins and a first round pick for Dalvin Cook. Huge price, but I want to get Cook. How good do you see Cook in the league??

Sorry for the longwinded question and thanks for the replies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News