ADVERTISEMENT

Flintstones or the Jetsons?

GwinnettNole

Seminole Insider
Sep 4, 2001
To me it's not even close--- Flintstones. Fred and Barney together is still hilarious--- I'm also a fan of The Honeymooners and know Fred was based off of Ralph so maybe that is why I prefer the Flintstones.

To this day I've never seen the John Goodman movie--- think it actually has something to do with Rosie O. being in it...

Jetsons. The future always intrigued me more than the past. Flying cars, Rosie the robot and living in the clouds.

To me it's not even close--- Flintstones. Fred and Barney together is still hilarious--- I'm also a fan of The Honeymooners and know Fred was based off of Ralph so maybe that is why I prefer the Flintstones.

To this day I've never seen the John Goodman movie--- think it actually has something to do with Rosie O. being on it...
flintsones

Flintstones. I locked my baby sitter out of the house when I was 4 years old because she wouldn't let me watch the Flintstones.

Did she climb back in through the window and then lock you out of the house?
No. The short story is she went back to her house across the street to call my mom. My mother told her where the hidden key was so she could get back in. But my mother told her to let me watch the Flintstones.

No. The short story is she went back to her house across the street to call my mom. My mother told her where the hidden key was so she could get back in. But my mother told her to let me watch the Flintstones.

tumblr_inline_mfbf39CDBC1r9b21g_zps1d33e483.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT