ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time in my life it is actually painful watching my noles.

francin728

All-American
Jul 10, 2004
This tread is not regarding the horrific play or complete lack of defensive execution.

There is a far more catastrophic cancer in the program and it is the self centered entitled attitudes the players have. Watching as a CB celebrates an overthrow to an open receiver as though he just intercepted a pass in a National Championship game, or watching a WR go off for catching a 6yd catch like he just ran 97 yds for a TD is disgusting.

Every play they act as though they are the most important person in the stadium.

Put aside they typically lose or become the recipient of a massive mistake by the opposing team gifting them a win.

The culture here has become more toxic and self absorbed than I have ever witnessed from an FSU team. The coaches need to step in and end this immediately or they will never reel in this behavior and regain control of the team.

I have cheered and supported this university's team every minute of every game FSU has lost for more than 25 years and have never been ashed or embarrassed by the conduct of the players. Just as the bowl streak ended in 2018 my personal streak of cheering for the team with pride has been broken in 2019.

As a fan and alumni I stand behind anyone who can fix what is truly broken with this program.

Reactions: noles2031
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News