ADVERTISEMENT

Former Seminole Baseball player, Jonny Diaz, released his new cd today

I've been friends with Jonny since the college days and he's had a pretty good musical career after leaving baseball to focus on it. He's released his new cd "Everything is Changing" today. Its pretty good. Its available in all the normal areas, Spotify, Itunes, etc... Check it out if you get a moment.

http://centricitymusic.com/site/jonny-diaz-everything-is-changing/

Thanks for this. Is he not Matt's brother?
Jonny is a Christian artist, correct?

Huh, what's with all of these baseball players dropping records. A guy I played with in Dixie youth and up Bronson Arroyo also dropped a bunch of records while in the MLB.

Huh, what's with all of these baseball players dropping records. A guy I played with in Dixie youth and up Bronson Arroyo also dropped a bunch of records while in the MLB.

Here's his mediocre cover of Slide from his album Covering the Bases.....let's just say it's a good thing he'll be making millions with the Dodgers to go with his previous millions.

Jonny actually left the baseball team his Freshman year at FSU to pursue music. He would have played all 4 years, I don't know if he was good enough to go any further than that. He's a very good singer/songwriter. I played drums for him off and on while in college. I'm always happy to see him still able to continue years later.

If you listen to Christian music at all, he had a very big hit in the Christian market a few years ago with "More Beautiful You".

He had another minor hit last year with a more country song called "Thank God I Got Her".

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT