ADVERTISEMENT

Freaky Old Fella Arrested In Arizona

NDallasRuss

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 5, 2002
Purcellville, VA
"Maricopa County Sheriff's Deputies say they have arrested a man on bestiality charges.

Deputies say 68-year-old Michael Crawford posted an ad on a popular website that caught the attention of a detective from the MCSO Animal Crimes unit.

The detective and Crawford communicated several times via telephone and e-mail. During those taped recordings and e-mail exchanges, deputies say that Crawford admitted to traveling the country to find horse owners willing to allow him to commit sexual acts with the animals."

"In one conversation, Crawford asked the detective what kind of horses and ponies he had, how large they were and if they are used to human sexual play."

"Deputies also say the suspect told them he's been performing sex acts on animals since the 1970s..."

And the highlight for me:

"Crawford said he would be bringing five shirts on which he wanted the horse to urinate. He told detectives he would mail them back to his home in Pennsylvania where he will wear them for arousal purposes."

Sometimes Naaaaay Means Yes

3pef82.jpg

I wonder if there's a way to get this guy to light fireworks on top of his head.

What if you were this guy's neighbor? Wth do you say to him out in the driveway?
You mean, other than mocking him by yelling things like "A horse is a horse, of course, of course" and "G-o-o-o-o-sh Wilbur!!"

I'd loudly sing "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name...", "Back in the saddle again...", and "Wiiiild horses...couldn't drag me away..."

I'd probably stick Pin The Tail On The Donkey boards (with a hole cut out right below the tail) up on his front door from time to time.

So a friend wants to know if that means it's illegal to fap to Sara Jessica Parker?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT