ADVERTISEMENT

Funny WiFi network names

NoleandDawg

Contributor
Mar 29, 2002
Sin City
So I was at dinner last night and pulled my phone to check the weather for today. My phone, like most, scans for active wifi networks and one popped up called "FBI Surveillance Van." What an awesome wifi network name. My wifi network at home is named Tallahassee but that's lame now that I think of it.

The surveillance ones are everywhere. Some random ones Ive seen are Tebowisgay, donteventhinkaboutit, imbangingyourwife, and yourdaughterishot.

bigbrotherw.jpg

favorites I've heard over the years
Troy And Abed in the Modem
we can hear you having sex
we can hear you NOT having sex
fbi surveillance #2

"CIA Surveillance" is near me. I understand. I am a government asset, but that seems a little obvious. Either clowns are monitoring me or that is a joke and one of the other nondescript network names belong to my handlers. LOL, either way they will pick up this post.

So I was at dinner last night and pulled my phone to check the weather for today. My phone, like most, scans for active wifi networks and one popped up called "FBI Surveillance Van." What an awesome wifi network name. My wifi network at home is named Tallahassee but that's lame now that I think of it.

My home WiFi is prettyflyforawifi

Reactions: Bartdog
Virus. My bro in law named his that and confused my other bro in law. He asked you know you are connected to a Virus? Pretty smart to prevent others from connecting.

that is awesome.

I saw one named "F*ck sh*t up" ostensibly as a deterrent against would-be hackers.

One of my kids uses "Loading ....." to see how long people wait before checking to see if they are actually connected.

The one we used to have at the office was Virus Detected. I have had several over the years, most current is DEA Task Force, because I already have a surveillance van near me

My two are:
2dopeboysinawinnebago (there is a winnebago across from my old house, where we setup the wifi years ago - and its a play on a song)
Les Federalis

Lol. My wifi hotspot is called fbi surveillance vehicle.

Years back, my wife set up the WiFi and did such a rush job, that she put our last name as our name. I knew that at least 3 or 4 people were stealing our signal, so a few years later, I bought a new Wife device and named the network Rite Aid, and everyone who was stealing our signal asked us if we knew the password for Rite Aid, and then really got confused when they went down there and found that they don't even have WiFi.

Last edited:
I saw one a while back called FightClub. I thought they weren't supposed to talk about that kind of thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT