ADVERTISEMENT

Garret out in Dallas so now

Highly doubt Mullen is interested in the NFL. He prob knows himself his quirkiness won't work with NFL players.

Urban def wants the job but not sure he will get it

Reactions: addynole08
Highly doubt Mullen is interested in the NFL. He prob knows himself his quirkiness won't work with NFL players.

Only thing working in his favor would be Dak. They players respect Dak and Mullen could use that to gain their trust.

They likely have 20+ guys ahead of Mullen on their want list.

Reactions: Akb726

mullen would be a pretty good NFL coach. His quirkiness isn’t going to bother PAID PROFESSIONALS. It DOES bother unpaid amateur high school recruits though. Which is why he will never win anything of significance in college.

I see a lot of reports that say he is about to be fired or fired but I have seen no official announcements from the Cowboys' office.

I figure he will be but I am not sure why Jerry has not pulled the trigger on this. He did not hesitate to clean house when he took over and bought the Cowboys from Tom Landry down to the ticket sellers.

Only thing working in his favor would be Dak. They players respect Dak and Mullen could use that to gain their trust.

Dak is a free agent though. I expect the Cowboys will either resign or franchise him, but the fact they didn't sign him before this season shows they still are not 100% sold on him. I cant imagine them bringing in a guy with no NFL experience just because their Free agent QB used to play for him.

Dak is a free agent though. I expect the Cowboys will either resign or franchise him, but the fact they didn't sign him before this season shows they still are not 100% sold on him. I cant imagine them bringing in a guy with no NFL experience just because their Free agent QB used to play for him.
I definitely get your point. I’m not sure Dallas wants to part with Dak. I want to say they didn’t sign him because of his outrageous demand of $40 mill that he proved wasn’t justified this year. Pretty sure they offered him $30 mill, but Dak turned it down. So it seems they want him, but not at his requested price. I thought that was ludicrous:)

I definitely get your point. I’m not sure Dallas wants to part with Dak. I want to say they didn’t sign him because of his outrageous demand of $40 mill that he proved wasn’t justified this year. Pretty sure they offered him $30 mill, but Dak turned it down. So it seems they want him, but not at his requested price. I thought that was ludicrous:)

I dont think they want to part with Dak, I think it is more of an issue of how much they want to pay Dak, and whether he will accept their offer. Which, he shouldve accepted the offer last year. I dont think he made himself anymore money this year. With a new coach though, we will have to wait and see. I like Dak and think and he is a good solid QB, but I am not sure I see him as a SB winning QB, which is obviously what Jerry is wanting.

I dont think they want to part with Dak, I think it is more of an issue of how much they want to pay Dak, and whether he will accept their offer. Which, he shouldve accepted the offer last year. I dont think he made himself anymore money this year. With a new coach though, we will have to wait and see. I like Dak and think and he is a good solid QB, but I am not sure I see him as a SB winning QB, which is obviously what Jerry is wanting.
Hey Tom Brady is a FA now LOL :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT