ADVERTISEMENT

gata Brandon Spikes has a job again.....

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
....at least for now. Bills signed him to a 1-year contract after he spent a year essentially unemployed. Not a good dude......won't lose any sleep if he doesn't make the team.

All the guys playing on the opposite side of the ball from that guy
better have on some protective eye wear!

00e0e_cmGS6jDOon8_600x450.jpg

Brandon "The Eye Gouger" Spikes in Action!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2009, Spikes' production fell to 68 tackles (36 solo). In an October 31, 2009 game, Spikes was involved in an incident where he attempted to gouge the eyes of Georgia's Washaun Ealey. As a result of this, Florida coach Urban Meyer suspended Spikes for the first half of their next game against Vanderbilt.

Sadly, Spikes is from the high school my son currently attends (Crest High School in North Carolina). Spikes is NOT representative of most of our players. I'd only like to see him bounce back a bit just because of the local angle. Jonathan Bullard, however, the recent Gator and new Chicago Bear, also went to Crest. He is a good person. I will be pulling for him to succeed in life as he begins his career with the Bears.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT