ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos. What a Tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfnole

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
And the Republican establishment still supports him. Lies about his work experience. Lies about his education. And now this. All nothing more than "embellishments" and youthful indiscretion.

Reactions: BrianNole777
And the Republican establishment still supports him. Lies about his work experience. Lies about his education. And now this. All nothing more than "embellishments" and youthful indiscretion.

Maybe him dressing in drag was trying to turn some Dem votes?

Seriously though, I don't think the establishment supports him but it is funny reading the headlines from various outlets and what they cover and don't. This is a big one right now to get eyes off of the classified documents thing.

IMO he lied so he's a POS and should quit. However, if lying is cause to give up a political position there would be none on either side of the aisle.

It's just the obvious progression of the current political situation. Lying stopped meaning anything about 6 years ago so why not lie your ass off and tell people to get bent when caught?

Coming attraction: Now on deck and batting second, Hunter Biden "the big Guy's son"!!
Yeah. Hunter might be guilty of tax evasion, but I don’t think he’ll claim he played point guard for Georgetown. And he actually graduated from there. Put ‘‘em both under oath and let’s have at it.

It's just the obvious progression of the current political situation. Lying stopped meaning anything about 6 years ago so why not lie your ass off and tell people to get bent when caught?
6 years? You have to go way back to before Kennedy and Nixon to find a resemblance of honesty. Although now it seems ok to just tell a bold face lie and its a nothing burger. I guess this guy thinks its nothing to say you've graduated from college when you haven't or your Jewish when your not compared to some of the whoppers coming out of the current administration.

Reactions: F4Gary
Yeah. Hunter might be guilty of tax evasion, but I don’t think he’ll claim he played point guard for Georgetown. And he actually graduated from there. Put ‘‘em both under oath and let’s have at it.
I doubt putting Hunter under oath would happen or net different results. Same as this Santos guy he's a story teller. But to be fair Hunter isnt holding political office. Jobs let people go every day for such things as lying on lying on employment docs or mishandling sensitive information. Why should politicians be any different?

And I don't remember him running or holding office.

They intertwined enough to be suspicious though. Even Bernie hammered Joe when Obama was president for the bank bailout where Hunter's firm Rosemont(with Kerry's step-son) got a $130 million bailout through the TALF program. Their profits were routed in the Caymans.
"Why would the Fed lend to material investors located in the Cayman Islands?" Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) wrote to the Fed in 2010. It was Biden's last vote as Senator before becoming VP, and Hunter Biden’s firm was only 3 weeks old. Maybe this was debunked? Figured if Bernie pointed it out it was somewhat verified.

Sir, I’ve been a fan of Tool for going on thirty years now.
George Santos claims to be a great many things.
He is no Tool.

Tool-Opiate.jpg

6 years? You have to go way back to before Kennedy and Nixon to find a resemblance of honesty. Although now it seems ok to just tell a bold face lie and its a nothing burger. I guess this guy thinks its nothing to say you've graduated from college when you haven't or your Jewish when your not compared to some of the whoppers coming out of the current administration.
I didn't say lying was new - I said there being no repercussions to lying out your ass was new.

What did the President know and when did he know it?
Deep Throat
Watergate Parking Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT