ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell Transferred to Tallahassee for 20-Year Prison Term

I still contend she bites it in a freak boating accident down at the Rez. On the flip side, if she survives it, maybe she will find my friggin’ kids iphone that she dropped in the damn lake!

Some of my favorite lines from Daily Mail articles on her
Article 1
Article 2
  • Ghislaine Maxwell will earn as little as 15 cents an hour cleaning toilets at the Florida prison where she is serving her 20 year sentence
  • The facility is run down, humid and some women will 'hate her' because of her celebrity, Coulman said.
  • Maxwell will be able to keep herself entertained by taking part in the prison talent show or watching movies.
  • Among the apprenticeships that Maxwell can do are: electrician, baker, horticulturist and plumber, though it is not clear which local companies she would potentially work for.

Article 1
Article 2
  • Ghislaine Maxwell will earn as little as 15 cents an hour cleaning toilets at the Florida prison where she is serving her 20 year sentence
  • The facility is run down, humid and some women will 'hate her' because of her celebrity, Coulman said.
  • Maxwell will be able to keep herself entertained by taking part in the prison talent show or watching movies.
  • Among the apprenticeships that Maxwell can do are: electrician, baker, horticulturist and plumber, though it is not clear which local companies she would potentially work for.

Not to worry about her future if she survives. She is getting millions to keep her mouth shut.

Article 1
Article 2
You read Daily Mail? I'm sorry, friend 🙂

Reactions: Random_John
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT