ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing WC didn't exist

NaplesNole88

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2002
when Charlie Ward started playing QB. I'm not worried about QB. Whomever Jimbo goes with at QB will be fine. The team is young, and is going to make mistakes. Hopefully we don't trip up at BC on Friday night. If not, then we should be 4-0 heading into the miami game at home. Without Duke Johnson it will be Kaaya matching up against our secondary. I think we win.

Louisville lost tons of players, and doesn't have the talent to replace like FSU does. We should win that too.

At GT is scary, and we could very well lose. But, they lose tons of players too. Talent wise it will be a mismatch. But, I will say that by this time in the season we will have a loss, whether it be to GT or previously tripping up.

At Clemson, I will call this a loss. Sure, we could pull it out. But, I'm going to call two losses by the time the Clemson game is over.

I think we win the rest and go 10-2. Might be tough to make the ACCCG with 2 conference losses and losing a tie breaker with Clemson. We go to a decent bowl game, and are set up for 2016 with just about everyone returning besides Ramsey and Aguayo. Things could be a lot worse.

This post was edited on 4/12 11:27 AM by NaplesNole88

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.