ADVERTISEMENT

Great year Ladies!!!

CHAMLER

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 17, 2005
They went as far as they could. Never gave up, but Oklahoma are just at a different level. You can’t score 1 run in a series and win. They did the best they could, but the talent difference is glaring. That being said, I wouldn’t trade our team for anything. We have to recruit more bats. Our pitchers did a great job limiting them, but you just have to score runs. Give them credit, they are just better.

Nothing to be ashamed of with this game. The catch in CF was the difference.
The better team won.
We didn't make stupid mistakes tonight, so I'm about as happy as I can be with a loss.
While I agree about better hitters, we lose the only 2 pitchers that slowed OU down.
This is/was a team to be proud of.

Nothing to be ashamed of with this game. The catch in CF was the difference.
The better team won.
We didn't make stupid mistakes tonight, so I'm about as happy as I can be with a loss.
While I agree about better hitters, we lose the only 2 pitchers that slowed OU down.
This is/was a team to be proud of.
No doubt. Oklahoma scored 8 runs in the two games. We had our chances, but our bats (or their pitching) was the difference. Picked the wrong time to have the bats go freezing. Bahl pitched 10 innings and we got 2 hits off her. Still proud and looking forward to next year already.

No doubt. Oklahoma scored 8 runs in the two games. We had our chances, but our bats (or their pitching) was the difference. Picked the wrong time to have the bats go freezing. Bahl pitched 10 innings and we got 2 hits off her. Still proud and looking forward to next year already.
Bahl is a machine, and she is only a sophomore. We weren't the only ones that didn't hit against her.

Reactions: CHAMLER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT