ADVERTISEMENT

Greatness

Fishbits

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
Aug 1, 2022
Watched great players like Wayne Gretzky, Magic, Bird, Montana, Jordan, Brady....mahommes is in that group. Cheering against them is a waste of time. I have been on the other side of many great performances from these guys....and many of us get upset cheering for the guy on the opposite side. More times than not your team is not beating these guys.

Watched great players like Wayne Gretzky, Magic, Bird, Montana, Jordan, Brady....mahommes is in that group. Cheering against them is a waste of time. I have been on the other side of many great performances from these guys....and many of us get upset cheering for the guy on the opposite side. More times than not your team is not beating these guys.
He’s an All Timer. Really does have that MJ vibe that if the game is close at the end he’s going to make the plays to win it.

He is special. Special is easy to spot. When did anyone ever lay their hands on Brady. I have always said guys like Montana, Aikman, Steve Young used to get destroyed. If anyone wants to see a qb get beat up look at when the cowboys played the eagles and buddy Ryan put a bounty on cowboy players. Troy took shots guys would never take now

That he’s a product of the era. Especially when you consider Manning, Brady and Rodgers all played in essentially the same era. And the other less successful by every single measure current QBs are also obviously playing in the same era. I’m not sure what weakness Mahomes has? He has a cannon for an arm, he doesn’t turn it over, he’s mobile, he’s durable, he’s clutch. He just won the Super Bowl with his best receiver being Rashee Rice. Just appreciate greatness like @Fishbits said. There are some other talented guys out there, and I think Rodgers was especially off the charts, but titles matter.
I am a cowboy fan. Saw greatness in a team a long time ago. Now I am a stuck with Dak. All I need now is Jerry to pay him 60 mill per year. If I was the niners....I would tell Purdy and his agent we will give him a nice contract but breaking the bank is not an option. Purdy is not PM and can't win unless the team around him is stacked. If Purdy was in the afc, I am not sure if his team would make the playoffs.

Could not care less just can’t stand the obsession with Taylor swift.
Was on full display last night. The first half was great as I didn’t see any of her but boy did they ramp it up after halftime.

Good for them and the NFL. Chiefs got the repeat and added a billion more fans in the process. I wonder if Kelse and Swift will renew their contract for next year?

Reactions: NoleLizards
kelce would not be on my team, some of the running plays he did not engage with anyone. Not a good look for young players watching

He has gotten his. I could see them stringing out one more at some point but he’s two years away from losing the one thing that makes him good which is his maneuverability. His decline will be rapid by age 30.

kelce would not be on my team, some of the running plays he did not engage with anyone. Not a good look for young players watching
There's a chance he may now join his brother in retirement.

I am a cowboy fan. Saw greatness in a team a long time ago. Now I am a stuck with Dak. All I need now is Jerry to pay him 60 mill per year. If I was the niners....I would tell Purdy and his agent we will give him a nice contract but breaking the bank is not an option. Purdy is not PM and can't win unless the team around him is stacked. If Purdy was in the afc, I am not sure if his team would make the playoffs.
There’s no way you can compare him to Dak. He’s not an all pro, but his offense is centered around CMC. When KC got pressure on him, things went poorly. Mahomes also got ate up until Reid started scheming better in the second half. With that said, Mahomes is the better quarterback. Deebo Samuel is overrated. Brandon Aiyuk got lost multiple times. George Kittle was a non factor. Kansas City as a team played better yesterday. What was your opinion when Kansas City lost to Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl? Was that a deplenished offensive line or did Mahomes have a bad game?

He has gotten his. I could see them stringing out one more at some point but he’s two years away from losing the one thing that makes him good which is his maneuverability. His decline will be rapid by age 30.
I really thought this could be Kelcie last game. He looked old at times this year. I think the swift distraction will start to wear on the team. If KC loses next year. I could see him hang it up. Kc has PM but the AFC adding JH is only going to get better. It is a much better conference.!

There’s no way you can compare him to Dak. He’s not an all pro, but his offense is centered around CMC. When KC got pressure on him, things went poorly. Mahomes also got ate up until Reid started scheming better in the second half. With that said, Mahomes is the better quarterback. Deebo Samuel is overrated. Brandon Aiyuk got lost multiple times. George Kittle was a non factor. Kansas City as a team played better yesterday. What was your opinion when Kansas City lost to Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl? Was that a deplenished offensive line or did Mahomes have a bad game?
KC offensive line against the BUCS was terrible. I also think PM is a much better qb now. The PM you see now is not the same one you saw back at that time . If PM played that game today, he would have managed the game and taken the shorter passes. He just seems to make better decisions now. Other then the pick - PM just does not make bad decisions.

I disagree. Purdy did everything right except for a few throws. The muffed punt hurt them bad!!! But to not keep running the ball especially when you’re getting 4-5 yards a clip is insane. Yeah KC stood up a few times and broke them down. But that’s on the OC and the blocking scheme./OL. I thinks they should give Purdy at least a 4 years deal for at least 40-50 mil. Bc if he’s not there they don’t make it to the Super Bowl. Just my opinion. I bet you would take him in a heartbeat over Dak RIGHT. LOL!!!

He has 3 Super Bowl tittles and behind at halftime in every game. They just went back to back. He is better than everyone accept Brady at this point. I see what I see. He is better than Favre, Manning, Rodgers, and Marino. Definitely more clutch.

I disagree. Purdy did everything right except for a few throws. The muffed punt hurt them bad!!! But to not keep running the ball especially when you’re getting 4-5 yards a clip is insane. Yeah KC stood up a few times and broke them down. But that’s on the OC and the blocking scheme./OL. I thinks they should give Purdy at least a 4 years deal for at least 40-50 mil. Bc if he’s not there they don’t make it to the Super Bowl. Just my opinion. I bet you would take him in a heartbeat over Dak RIGHT. LOL!!!
I agree, I have seen nothing out of Purdy to make me believe he cannot be a great QB. Had it not been for a blocked extra point, this whole thread does not happen. Mahomes is great, but they were relatively equal as evidenced by the OT game. Because the Chiefs squeaked out a win in OT means Mahomes is the best ever, and Purdy does not deserve a big deal?

Reactions: Seaker42
I agree, I have seen nothing out of Purdy to make me believe he cannot be a great QB. Had it not been for a blocked extra point, this whole thread does not happen. Mahomes is great, but they were relatively equal as evidenced by the OT game. Because the Chiefs squeaked out a win in OT means Mahomes is the best ever, and Purdy does not deserve a big deal?
If you think Brock is great, you should see his brother!

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

He has 3 Super Bowl tittles and behind at halftime in every game. They just went back to back. He is better than everyone accept Brady at this point. I see what I see. He is better than Favre, Manning, Rodgers, and Marino. Definitely more clutch.
Marino is the most underrated great player.

I'm not a Mahomes fan but wins do matter. His team does get the job done when it matters.

Don't get me wrong I think he's in the top 5 of best QB's ever but I also think his lack of titles is why he's underrated. Rodgers gets a lot of hype but I don't think he's in the same ballpark as Manning, Marino, Elway or Montana. He does have that one ring though.

Reactions: spencerklly
Had he won anything of note he wouldn't be so underrated.
The game wasn’t anywhere as friendly for quarterbacks when he came into the league, it would have been cool to see him in his prime during the 2000s. He was more talented than Manning and Favre.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeddyLee09
I'm not a Mahomes fan but wins do matter. His team does get the job done when it matters.
This is true, as I said, Mahomes is a great QB, I am just saying Purdy has shown nothing to show he is not also. The dude just took his team to the superbowl in his second year, only to lose in OT.

I have a feeling his accolades will be there by the end of his career.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT