ADVERTISEMENT

Had a great experience at the Moore athletic center yesterday!!!

manleynumber1nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 5, 2010
I was walking around with the wife and newborn daughter looking around at the trophys and different exhibits when an athletic trainer stopped and struck up a conversation with us about our baby... He then ask us if we'd like a tour and of course we agreed... He took us through the players lounge, rehab facility and the weight room. Walking down the hall toward the weight room he stops P.J. Williams and Ronald Darby and introduces us to them. We also met other players like Reggie Northrup, Roberto Aguayo and Sean Maguire to name a few... When we got to weight room we were able to open the door and watch as coach Vic was working the players.. Dalvin Cook was right inside the door pumping iron and that kid has put on some muscles (BEAST)... My wife wasn't allowed in the locker room for obvious reasons but as we were in locker room none other than Red Lightning comes through and I got to meet him as well... Only bad thing was I wasn't allowed to take pics but great experience none the less. Just thought I would share!

Thanks to Jerry Latimer for the tour!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.