ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody seen this about our old friend Tre Mason?? Wow!!

treymasonheismanpose.gif

The guy is still struggling to get over the worst FAIL in sports history

This looks like a case of synthetic drugs, maybe spice or Molly

"According to the police report, Tre Mason told officers that "he was going to call the White House and we were all going to lose our jobs" and that "the police were responsible for teaching al-Qaida how to fly planes."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...itted-evaluation-police-july-erratic-behavior

Waka Flaka Flame baby. Five dollar insanity. They said this morning no one has heard from him in seven months.

My friend went to auburn and said a lot of the player smoked spice so they wouldn't fail drug tests... Can't say I'm surprised

Yea I mean to be fair he put his team up in the national title game with about 1 minute left. It's not exactly his fault that we had Jameis Winston and their defense couldn't stop him.
Yea but it was his fault to do the pose and point to himself like he shoulda won the heisman. Um no Tre the right dude has the trophy and he showed you why.

My friend went to auburn and said a lot of the player smoked spice so they wouldn't fail drug tests... Can't say I'm surprised

Yeah man, spice will mess you up pretty bad. It causes permanent damage to your brain

Last edited:
Yea I mean to be fair he put his team up in the national title game with about 1 minute left. It's not exactly his fault that we had Jameis Winston and their defense couldn't stop him.

there was a blatant HOLD not called on Joyner, I belive Joyner tackles him if not beeing held, or if called Tre doesn't score there

Last edited:
Still look at that and I'm disgusted with the officiating. They called an unsportsmanlike penalty on Devonta Freeman a series prior for a shadow of what Tre Mason did, yet no call. Then they blatantly missed the horse collar and face mask on Rashad Green the following series. FSU won that game despite those officials!

"Herbie" was all over laughing himself about the comment about Tre's dad.

Thank you for NOT tackling him Jalen!
Right you are! We needed all but 13 seconds of that 1.19 he left us after he did his silly
little Heisman pose. Jameis and company made sure his happiness was short lived!

00R0R_eOAtZFyaezE_600x450.jpg

Sorry about that, War Chickens! Kelvin vrs Chris: Biggest mis-match of all time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe-sceola
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT