ADVERTISEMENT

Has the ACC even RESPONDED to FSU’s “official request” per officiating errors??

SeminOLD School

Star Player
Silver Member
Nov 21, 2021
Saint Petersburg FL
Perhaps the rules have changed? I know that, historically, coaches formally submit a list of questionable calls/penalties after a given game & receive an official response by the ACC GODS within 48 hours (i.e. the call was correct & here’s why, the call was questionable but going forward you can make [this/that] adjustments to avoid drawing the penalty, the call(s) were incorrect & we’d like to extend you a worthless apology for which to wipe your ass, etc.). I also know that Norvell, in compliance with ACC procedures & regulations, submitted said list….and unless I’m missing something (which IS a distinct possibility) the ACC has yet to ACKNOWLEDGE let alone respond to his inquiries.

Are we really to the point where the ACC no longer even PRETENDS that they aren’t purposely cheating FSU in every game at every turn?? Have they grown SO BRAZEN as to take joy in the collective, common knowledge that they’ll do anything they want & everything they can to sabotage the lone program responsible for keeping them afloat & relevant for the better part of 2 consecutive decades??

ps- I bet the FSU/Clemson game @ 9.5…soooo I haven’t been able to think rationally in weeks 🤷🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News