ADVERTISEMENT

Heat of the moment thoughts

SaltyBacon36

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
I think we can be done with excuses. Done with “all aspects” speeches. Put up or shut up at this point. This team has more talent than every team we play except ND, Clemson, UF, and maybe Miami. This is inexcusable. I don’t know if anyone else noticed but WAKE FOREST IS NOT GOOD, and they’re going to prove it in ACC play.

Milton played poorly overall. He had bright spots in the intermediate passing game. Jordan threw the ball well I thought. Still looked panicked at times but pleased with how the ball came out of his hand. Big problem here is the play calling on offense is criminal. Especially in short yardage. The media doesn’t have a hair on their *** if they don’t ask Norvell why were calling a designed run for MILTON on 4th and 2 when he’s 4/5 for 60 yards on the drive.

WR looked soft again. Unbearable.

Treshaun Ward is our best running back. Patient and explosive.

Adam Fuller is flat out in over his head. We don’t have 3 first round corners to man up the whole game. BTW who is telling Brownlee to use outside leverage in man coverage? Use the sideline as an extra defender, it’s basic. I know it doesn’t look like it, but there’s a bunch of talent on our defense. It’s inexcusable that this is the product on the field.

Also, the referees in this game were unbearable. The roughing the kicker call was horrendous. The late hit out of bounds was horrendous. Both those plays had significant impact and they were flat out missed.

I don’t know what to say anymore. Norvells not going to get fired so the pressure is on now. You have to win some games and keep some recruits. I hope Aslan and the staff ask the hard questions. This fan base doesn’t do well without answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News