ADVERTISEMENT

Here's whats gonna happen with the coaching staff

frostyjax

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2017
The whole offensive staff is staying. Kendal Briles, Randy Clements, Telly Lockette, Ron Dugans, and Donte Pimpleton have all done a good job. Our offense is significantly better than last year, the stats back it up. It's not a dominant offense, but we still have serious personnel limitations at OL and QB. I think they're doing a damn good job with what they have.

Defensively, Harlon Barnett and Raymond Woodie are definitely gone. They have proven themselves to be incompetent. Odell Haggins will obviously be staying.

Mark Snyder has done a good job with special teams and he will be staying.

Orele Oderinde has been steadily improving our S&C and will be staying.

The big question is Willie Taggart. If we win 6 games or more, he is definitely staying. If we win 5 or less, I think there's a good chance that we buy him out and start looking for a new head coach. I don't believe him to be incompetent the way that many do, but he made a serious error in judgement in sticking with Harlon Barnett and Raymond Woodie, and it may cost him his dream job. I don't understand all that Blackman vs Hornibrook crap. If he gets fired, that's not why. Hornibrook is not significantly better than Blackman, and won't be here next year, so playing Blackman makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News