ADVERTISEMENT

Hotels for games - discounted rates

JayDogSmooth

Walk-on
Aug 18, 2006
If anyone is interested in hotels for home games this year, please let me know. I should be able to get discounted rates for at least a few of the games.

Simply leave your info (e-mail or # to call/text) and I'll reach out as the games get closer. Anyone who has rented hotels from me in the past knows it's easy and seamless, and most importantly I'm honest and legit.

TIA, and Go Noles!

Did I get a room through you once? Are you the dude from Jersey? If so, I'll vouch for you.

Did I get a room through you once? Are you the dude from Jersey? If so, I'll vouch for you.
Hi Goldmom - yes that's me, we met in the IM lot.

After no football last year (Covid was bad up here and I couldn't get clearance from my wife to come down), I plan on coming back this year for at least 3-4 games.

Let me know if you need any rooms - happy to help and Go Noles!

Reactions: goldmom
Bump, only have a few rooms remaining for Notre Dame.
Also have rooms available for NC State, Louisville, UMass & Miami

Hey guys, I upgraded to Premium and they made me change my username. It's the same one, but now with a 1 at the end. Thx and Go Noles!

Hi there, looking for room with 2 beds for ND weekend, Saturday and Sunday. You can text me at 941-979-2128

Hi Goldmom - yes that's me, we met in the IM lot.

After no football last year (Covid was bad up here and I couldn't get clearance from my wife to come down), I plan on coming back this year for at least 3-4 games.

Let me know if you need any rooms - happy to help and Go Noles!

If anyone is interested in hotels for home games this year, please let me know. I should be able to get discounted rates for at least a few of the games.

Simply leave your info (e-mail or # to call/text) and I'll reach out as the games get closer. Anyone who has rented hotels from me in the past knows it's easy and seamless, and most importantly I'm honest and legit.

TIA, and Go Noles!
Hi, I'm sure this is a stretch, do nu have any rooms available for the ND game? Go Noles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT