ADVERTISEMENT

How long have you been married???

13 years April 15th. It’s amazing how fast Your anniversaries and kids’ birthdays go by.

Reactions: booker20
31 years, a small expedited ceremony in Naples.
2606375.jpg

It was 13 years last month.

Next thing we know it will be 20..
Although in seven years, we will have one in college, a HS Senior, and an 8th grader!

It's been 21 years since mine told me it was time we got married. I'm still a yes man and couldn't be happier. I have seen the other side(first wife) and it wasn't pretty.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
40 for me. Would have never done it if I had thought it would last this long. She took this death to you part stuff serious. All joking aside she is still one of the absolutely nicest persons I know.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and 62Nole
My wife and I have been Noles and married for 63 years this July. Still very much in love.

Congrats, and happy to hear that they have been good ones! My parents just hit 62 years, but for the life of me, I don't know how my dad has stood it all these years.

As for me, it's been 32 years. Definitely the best decision I ever made.

41 great years on June 11th. We share many things including the same birthday (6 years apart) and an equal love for the Noles even though I am an FSU alum and she got her undergrad and grad degrees here in Colorado. Time flies when you're having fun ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT