ADVERTISEMENT

I disagree with those of you are content with our record based on pre-season expectations

parlaygambler

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
We were a touchdown favorite vs WF and if it wasn't for us playing flatfooted that entire first half we should have taken them. Last night we absolutely had that game and literally gave the game away. There were probably a dozen bad things that happened during that game and if we could change just two of them at any given point, the outcome would be a W.
Pre-season expectations should not dictate our fanbase hopes. We flat out blew these past two weeks. We would literally be playing to position ourselves for at least national playoff position chatter for this upcoming weekend's game with Clemson. It's one thing to be beaten soundly like past years. It is frustrating because I worry about negative recruiting impact and another season where mediocrity is what most have come to expect from us. Despite our injuries, I am sure that some of you like me know that damn well could be 6-0 right now (and given that record) the top ten match-up with Clemson this weekend would be close to a pick 'em.

Reactions: Fredp17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News