ADVERTISEMENT

I thought the cowboys were dumb not taking Jalen...

CoralGablesNole!!

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 22, 2004
But last night I watched their preseason game with Seattle.

Zeke Elliot behind that Oline looked scary good. Guy was trucking Kam Chancellor and Thomas.

I was impressed.

Thanks Jerry!!
Before this thread gets moved, I can't wait for the day Jerry Jones is not involved at all in the day to day operations of the Cowboys( that's my pro team). I know that will not happen for a long time, but at some point it will.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Zeke is scary good, just look at the 2014 national championship game. He won that game by himself. I do disagree with taking any RB that high but the cowboys OL is so good that it might have been the perfect pick for them.

Reactions: CoralGablesNole!!
Too bad they start off, 0-4. I see zero victories in their first 4 games.

They have a tremendous Oline. Not the biggest Elliot fan here. I as feel any decent running back with good vision should be able to hit the holes they open. Not denying the kid is ultra talented. Cause he is physical. It was a good pick for them but all the picks are still TBD

They have a tremendous Oline. Not the biggest Elliot fan here. I as feel any decent running back with good vision should be able to hit the holes they open. Not denying the kid is ultra talented. Cause he is physical. It was a good pick for them but all the picks are still TBD
That's what I thought until I saw him play against Seattle.

Dude was straight blasting the leigon of boom, as a rookie, in preseason.

This guy might be different.

But last night I watched their preseason game with Seattle.

Zeke Elliot behind that Oline looked scary good. Guy was trucking Kam Chancellor and Thomas.

I was impressed.
I thought the same thing. It was preseason but that was still SEA DEF 1st team. He looked incredible. If he stays healthy he will kill it this year behind that OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT