ADVERTISEMENT

I truly believe FSU goes undefeated this season. . .

summit2001

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2003
Until the playoffs, then its anybody's guess. Playing the likes of Ohio State, Georgia, Michigan, etc well. . .its anybodys' guess, get there and roll the dice.

Call me a homer, but the three game losing skid we suffered last season was at a time when our depth was tested and we were without some real key members. Those games were very close.

With the amount key pieces we have returning, and with the addition of some TE's that can be real game changers I see our offense being even more dynamic. I have been rewatching several games, and in every game our TE's were serviceable, they made plays and sometimes made a really good play. But, there were so many opportunities where a 5 yard gain could have gone for a ton more, or when they just couldn't get to a pass that had to be thrown to a certain spot due to coverage. We were already really, really good but the addition of these TE's will really make this offense explode, in all aspects. We lead the nation in 20+ yard plays last season, and now with the addition of these pieces, that won't change.

The addition of the depth to both the OL and DL make me feel like we can now weather a stretch of games when one or two people are not available. . .whenever it happens in the season, even with the possibility of it happening when we play some solid teams.

I think we will have an opportunistic defense. I envision them giving up some plays, maybe still making a mistake here and there, but I feel they will make enough big plays and get many more turnovers this season to make up for it.

I feel LSU will be the best team on our schedule, we get them in Florida and I feel this game comes down to experience. At the end of the day, this is still Kelley's second year with that team, and our team has been running this scheme now for several years with most of them returning. I just feel we will be a more oiled machine in the opener than LSU will. I like that we have them in the opener.

Clemson will be the toughest environment of course, but again, there is a lot of transition going on right now in that program.

I know I have a hard time taking off my G and G glasses, but I am really trying to be objective. This team is loaded. Really loaded with talent and experience. That combination doesn't come around all the time. The ball may not bounce our way, and its still a game, a mistake here and there or a bad call here and there can be costly in a close game. . .but I like our chances to come out on top in every game.

I feel like I am covered in kool aid like it was a McDonalds Grimace shake at the moment. . . but I don't care. 😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News