ADVERTISEMENT

If i am the parent of a blue chip kid...

manleynumber1nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 5, 2010
No way in the hell i would allow my kid to even entertain the idea of coming to this cesspool. This whole program is a big pile of crap from the president and the AD all the way down to Blackman and everywhere in between. Absolutely a bunch of prima donna pansies with no heart or fight whatsoever.

Marvin Wilson and Terry have already lost millions by coming back and dumb on Norvell's part for kissing Wilson's ass in the offseason when Wilson was using FSU as a platform for political BS. The ONLY thing Norvell could possibly do to make anyone remotely buy into his "keep climbing" propaganda at this point is to to tell all these over hyped non football wanna be's to have a nice comfortable seat on his bench while we lose out the remainder of the season with a bunch of freshmen and back-ups that would love an opportunity to play. Also Fuller would be put on notice publicly that his job is already in serious jeopardy and he has a very short time span to figure it out. Then Norvell needs to go and demand money to replace these clowns with real coordinators. Grow a pair, Norvell!

I look back at the so called "lost decade" and we had guys that would still take someone's head off and played with a nasty streak. What i wouldn't give to have that type of fight in our guys again even with 4 or 5 loss years. Folks still knew that when you played FSU it was going to be a physical game. This is a total and outright embarrassment to everything FSU! I can take a loss but these are not just losses we have been taking over the past 3 years, these are humiliating embarrassing sh*t shows! Undisciplined, no heart, no fight mixed in with a little of let's see what else we can screw up to embarrass this program. These prima donna's are NOT going to miraculously grow a pair by next week so bench their asses. They have already packed it in. GO ALL YOUNG and lets lose out with pride and fight!

HUGE mistake not giving BGB what he wanted and making him the AD in waiting. HUGE MISTAKE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News