ADVERTISEMENT

If True, the Audacity

uwfengineer

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2015
Something that has been thrown out is the possibility of this team looking past JSU and looking ahead to Wake Forest. If this is even remotely true, then how dare this team! The absolute audacity! The unmitigated gall! This team went 3-6 last year, 5-7 the year prior. We trailed this team at the half last year. Who are we to overlook any team, including Savannah State!

grinch-gall.gif

I am somewhat convinced that this is the case based on coaching decisions: cute plays, relying on Toafili late in the game instead of Corbin or Ward, trying not to give up yardage for a potential field goal on the last play (especially after the 3&17 fiasco last week), some players not playing with a high intensity, etc.

Hopefully, this is Norvell's rock bottom. I am hoping that this is his wake up call where he truly understands that this is FSU, not Memphis. You cannot take risks and be a little ho-hum about it (he isn't but it feels that way). This team is not good enough to be experimental against anyone. Stick with what works. Kick the field goal, punt if it is 4th and 3 or more in your own territory, etc.

I have not given up on this team nor Norvell and staff. This loss is inexcusable but we cannot give up on this team and program. This is a chance for the team to grow from boys to men. Let's see how this team bounces back next week against Wake Forest. Hopefully, the team eats some humble pie this week and comes out like bats out of hell next week.

Go Noles!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News