ADVERTISEMENT

Investigator opens up the back of abandoned cargo truck...

noleclone2

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 4, 2015
...and finds 71 bodies. My God.

"An overpowering stench of death came from the truck on Austria's border with Hungary as workers unloaded the bodies of some of the 71 migrants who perished trapped inside the vehicle they hoped would take them to a better life.

Found Thursday on the main Austrian highway leading to Hungary, the truck containing the victims' corpses was towed to a cooled border warehouse before police and forensic experts began the grisly work of unloading the partially decomposed bodies before shipping them to a Vienna morgue for autopsies"

Sounds like the smuggler did not account for this thing called oxygen when he crammed 71 people in the back of a Ryder size truck

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bodies-71-migrants-died-truck-morgue-33386943.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Man at first I thought they mustve been abandoned and starved to death while crammed in a pitch dark enclosure, with everyone trying to claw their way out screaming for help and panicking for days. That wouldve been a total nightmare. Weird to say this, but I'm glad it was lack of oxygen and hopefully they went peacefully.

This is a window in to the largest loss of human life and ancient customs since World War 2. Sitting in the "comfort" of our homes, we read about he extinction of tribes and sects who have existed for millennia...sickening.
The crew at the heart of it all feel a sense of destiny. They are purposefully working towards the ultimate distruction of human existence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT