ADVERTISEMENT

It’s gonna hurt…..

jhnoles6602

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2018
Seeing Treshaun Ward without a spear! I know he has been gone, but this the first time he has played against us i believe. I hated seeing him leave. A walk on who earned a starting pos at FSU then leaves and continues to play. Not only is he a player he is a PLAYmaker and he is what we need. I’m high on Lucus and I’ve always like Toa, but it sure would be nice to have his ability!

Our offense lacks Game Changer/s, impact players, aka PLAYmakers. We have Players who can be good players. You have to have at least a playMAKER in at 2 of 3 skilled pos on offense. RB and WR can take over a game. It’s never if they will it’s when they will. Outside of Lucus I’m not sure who the guy is. Now I’M big on Hykeem. From what I saw in HS and the limited amount of PT he has gotten since being here. I feel pretty confident his will be that guy! I This is the #1 5* rated wr and he has basically been asked to block and he does it like it’s important because it is. I’ve got that feeling.

I know one thing is glaringly evident and that is we severely need a playmaker at TE. Morlock is a liability in blocking and isn’t enough of factor in the passing game. Bell covered him up which allowed him to make a few plays. Norvell’s offense is at its best with a playMAKER at TE.

I can almost guarantee you if we had one true playmaker they allows are good for 7-14 pts. But 2 game changers it’s an auto 14 - 17 pts they will account for. These PLAYmakers would have broke the GT game open. 95% of the time when there is an upset or hell any win there are 2 areas everyone goes to first Penalties and Turnovers. When those two areas show the results any coach would want but still lose it’s almost always one thing NO playMAKERS.

Reactions: Reel Nole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.