ADVERTISEMENT

It is what it is

UFoundawaytogo4and8

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2018
Until the starting O line comes of age and we have developed depth behind them, it doesn’t matter what happens. We have problems on defense and I think this qb situation has become a problem because Travis doesn’t play well coming off the bench and Milton doesn’t have the ability to lead an offensive line-less team the same way. Jordan doesn’t give norvell a chance to showcase what he wants his offense to be and yet is the only one who can make what we have up front do anything and MZ can’t work magic with that. That said, norvell isn’t going anywhere and I don’t think dillingham will either considering he’s his protege and Mike has the final call on the plays. Could there be a change on defense? Possibly but continuing to change coordinator is just going to drain the talent pool further in recruiting and we have freshman and sophomores everywhere. There’s no easy answer here so we just have to trudge on. For the first time in program history, the roster here isn’t strong enough to simply flick a switch and make a change.

at the end of the day UF is probably going to get a national title in the next couple years based on our incompetence because even though Mullen is a bad recruiter, we are terrible and Miami has miss fired with their can’t miss qb. our best path forward is to trudge through the next two years. Hopefully norvell turns it around next year but until we have an real o line room there’s nothing accomplished by continuing to push new head men.

I think you have to turn it over to Travis now, let him do his best and at least know you have him next year and not hitting the
Portal. Sell continuity and pray to god that the winner of purdy or the kid coming in(if he does) is a baller and the o line is developed by the time travis leaves. At this point you are playing for the future and you have to stop hoping the 22 class is going to save you because I doubt a lot of these top guys stick.

if norvell turns this thing around and becomes the guy a lot of us hope he will be, It’s going To be because these freshman and sophomores who are the main guys on this team turn it around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News