ADVERTISEMENT

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas!

Low's in low to mid 20's at the beach over the weekend, wind chills in the teens. Yikes. Some of the stores don't even carry stuff to wrap pipes and things.

We might be getting some snow tonight and then temps wont be above freezing for the rest of the weekend. With wind chills in the negative.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The forecast for Cape Coral is 39 Christmas morning, which according to the locals is unbearable and most of us are going to die from exposure to it. Sheesh.

I checked, and where I lived in Atlanta before moving here in June it's supposed to have a wind chill below zero, so I'll take this "Cape Blizzard", thank you very much. Cold weather is why God invented alcohol anyway.

Supposed to be a low 22 hi 41 on Saturday. A week from Saturday low of 64 hi 80.

Welcome to Florida.

It's 26 and spitting snow right now here. Was 42 this morning. Will be back up in the high 60's next week.
Wish Canada would keep there dang cold air...

I do not. None of the places that I have lived in L.A. have had central air or heat. We did not need it back in the day.
I guess that works most of the time unless there's a heat wave or cold snap. I was in LA last year and it was hot as blazes but the hotel had AC thankfully.

Drove over I-95 this afternoon in St. John’s County about 4 PM.
Four lanes heading South and everyone is driving bumper to bumper doing 75 mph. It’s going to get even more crazy.

Everyone from Orlando on North is bundling up right? I’m sure our friends in Lower Alabama are already shivering.
It’s not bad here in Jax yet but by this afternoon it’s going to be in the low 40’s and upper 30’s...Merry Christmas and pt on your FSU long sleeve pullovers!

11 last night, now it's up to 16. Back in the 40's Xmas day and the 60's next week. Worst part is over.

Wind gusts were around 30mph today. It was 38 at 6pm, and going to 23 night.

I got home and it was 57 in the house. The good news is that only have to endure a little bit of this, and now the days will be getting longer again.

Reactions: goldmom
Wind gusts were around 30mph today. It was 38 at 6pm, and going to 23 night.

I got home and it was 57 in the house. The good news is that only have to endure a little bit of this, and now the days will be getting longer again.
Wow. Is your house heated? My thermostat is at 69 but it just feels chilly inside.
I’m in my warm pajamas and I’m wearing socks and there are three blankets on the bed.

Here in Cape Coral it's currently/33 and the locals are panicking like it's Armageddon time.

People out for their morning walks dressed up like Nanook of the North. LMAO. These number would
have been a welcome warm day back in Atlanta.

I suppose a full year of the climate here and I'll be joining the locals next Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT