ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

APK Nole

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2006
Where Seminole legends go to die :(
usatsi_9149479.jpg

Uh.....what? There's no such thing as curses, so Ramsey isn't going to all of a sudden suck because of the city he plays in.

His play in Jax made him the highest payed fullback in NFL history at the time, so I'd say he was more than successful. But continue to make yourself look stupid when talking about the Jags.

Don't take it personal, I just wish he ended up on a team that was poised for a playoff run, that's all. I don't watch very many noon NFL games.

I'm a Bucs fan and never watch the jags. They made noise last year with no defense. Now they add Jalen miles Jack and Fowler plus the free agents Malik Jackson and the safety gibson. They will compete for the playoffs this year. Fantasy football bortles will be a beast,

It's actually where gators go to die much more often. Noles have been the best thing about that team for awhile and if they keep drafting Noles like they've been doing then maybe that franchise will finally start to turn around.

Reactions: noles756
APK.... answer the question. What FSU players... if any have sucked in Jville?

I'm a Bucs fan and never watch the jags. They made noise last year with no defense. Now they add Jalen miles Jack and Fowler plus the free agents Malik Jackson and the safety gibson. They will compete for the playoffs this year. Fantasy football bortles will be a beast,

And Prince Amukamara. Jags could be stringing some good players in a division that's pretty much up for grabs..

Reactions: noles756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT