ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Ramsey's interview is going viral

I didn't see the game as I don't watch NFL football. But I did just look at the box score and I saw that Jacksonville lost and that Smith had 8 receptions for 87 yards.

Shouldn't the guy that lost just shut up?

Again, I didn't see the game.

Reactions: SemiTar
Are you saying Jalen is not a dog?
Never said that! I said read the headline.....it says Sassiest interview ever! Jalen is doing his thing. I wish Dallas would have taken Baltimore's trade on draft night because he'd be a Raven. But they are calling him sassy

Whole thing was kind of ridiculous. I like the attitude but he went a little over-the-top.

This. The whole charade is why I really can't watch the NFL. Both of them came across like undisciplined punks....not like professional athletes. These are the "role models" for our youth?? God help us all.

Reactions: Oconeenole
I'll looking at everyone's responses like ummm are you really reading what's being said
Who gives a shit what "they" are saying. Steve Smith has always been a good player but he has also always been a dick.. some call it competitive.. well Ramsey did not take his crap. Good for him. I love it. And Ramsey would wipe him off the map if they really threw down.

I didn't see the game as I don't watch NFL football. But I did just look at the box score and I saw that Jacksonville lost and that Smith had 8 receptions for 87 yards.

Smith got nothing when Jalen was on him. Pretty much locked him up and they got into it. Smith went up to Jalen after the game, still jawing. Ramsey believes he got in his head since he was shut down when playing across from Jalen. Just competition and two fiery guys.

Jalen does sound kind of sassy. It's just his swag I guess.

Smith got nothing when Jalen was on him. Pretty much locked him up and they got into it. Smith went up to Jalen after the game, still jawing. Ramsey believes he got in his head since he was shut down when playing across from Jalen. Just competition and two fiery guys.

Jalen does sound kind of sassy. It's just his swag I guess.

This. Jalen did a hell of a job in that game. Bortles is pathetic.

Reactions: seminoles25
All the YouTube comments are guys making obsessive insinuations about his sexuality. What is it with straight guys and sexual insecurities? Jeesh.

bow_tie_man-13406.jpg

Never said that! I said read the headline.....it says Sassiest interview ever! Jalen is doing his thing. I wish Dallas would have taken Baltimore's trade on draft night because he'd be a Raven. But they are calling him sassy
I'm pretty sure Jalen isn't gay. But yea that is what they are implying by his mannerisms. What I do know is Steve Smith didn't do anything against Jalen. He's a CB and for all the folks that say well his team lost. 1st of all that game could've went either way. 2nd of all that's how Neon Deion became a Household name. Balling and let you know he was the Best. Sorry it offended people. They wanted him to shut up. Deion laughed all the way to the bank. Atlanta when he was there was an average team at best. But Prime was must see TV. Jalen is cut from that cloth. Go Noles - cornerbacks play with a bravado. The really good ones do at least.

All the YouTube comments are guys making obsessive insinuations about his sexuality. What is it with straight guys and sexual insecurities? Jeesh.
Tons of gay men with sexual insecurities. It's not just straight guys who do things like that. Females will also get in on the banter. relax...

Jalen shut him down...I don't know why everyone thinks the midget can fight...I guess because he sucker punch a teammate one time ...jalen has the size and length .Smith just suffers from short man syndrome

Smith had one catch for like 7 yards while being covered by Jalen.
Sounds like Smith is bitter than a young buck didn't bow down to his trash talk just bc he's a vet.

#TeamJalen

I'm pretty sure Jalen isn't gay. But yea that is what they are implying by his mannerisms. What I do know is Steve Smith didn't do anything against Jalen. He's a CB and for all the folks that say well his team lost. 1st of all that game could've went either way. 2nd of all that's how Neon Deion became a Household name. Balling and let you know he was the Best. Sorry it offended people. They wanted him to shut up. Deion laughed all the way to the bank. Atlanta when he was there was an average team at best. But Prime was must see TV. Jalen is cut from that cloth. Go Noles - cornerbacks play with a bravado. The really good ones do at least.
I don't think he is either. Not by a long shot. He really looked like a confident hype kid that shut down a HOF

are we really talking about jalens sexuality? I don't care and I hope most don't. He locked his side down against a great receiver a hall of fame receiver and damn right if be talking crap if I did the same thing

Facts. Plenty of people said he was overrated on these boards...

Sounds familiar?....they are saying the same thing about this years players.....they said the same thing in 2014 about our players.......I guess every year we have overrated players according to people on this board.

Some of our posters(Not saying you) exudes Hypocrisy at its finest. Last year ppl were ragging on Jalen becuase of his attitude and fierceness. Some posters on here even went as far as to say "Shut and play football Jalen" and called him overrated but NOW people are missing that type of player....Hypocrisy....don't know what you've got till its gone.

wait, what? 87 yards and ramsey said he was in his head??? lol

I'm a Panthers fan and I was glad to see Smith go. He was s great wr but the attitude was too much. Even when the local sports radio shows would have him on, he was always an ass. One of the biggest jackasses in the league. Glad Jalen didn't bow down to him.

Exactly lol. Last year he was getting railroaded on here about his swag and attitude....now people "Wish we had a player with his attitude" lol
Well it is the tribal council:D where genius abounds:rolleyes:

Lol this went over so many peoples heads in the thread. It took page two for most to finally catch on to why it's going viral.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT