ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Meet & Greet. Thanks Boosters!

noles517

All-ACC
Dec 22, 2007
Just got a call from my FSU booster rep who was able to procure 4 VIP tickets to Bucs training camp tomorrow! It includes, among other things, a meet & greet and autograph opportunity with a number of players - most importantly, Jameis. Last minute, but I'm definitely going to make the trek to Tampa for this. Hard to believe I don't have any Jameis gear to have autographed, so I will try to find something (old logo, of course) tonight and get some glossy photos printed up for him to autograph as well. I will try and snap some pictures to post on the TC of our boy Jameis.

I'm not sure how my booster rep managed this one, but I'm impressed. I can tell you my former booster rep (a WC local) never did anything like this, so I'm really glad I made the switch. Good on Boosters for going out of their way to keep their donors happy!

Note: Answer your phone if you see them calling! She said she was making some calls to other boosters this afternoon, anyone else get the call? Hope to see some of you there tomorrow too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News