ADVERTISEMENT

Jarrett Jackson.......

nolesfanfromsouthfl.

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jun 12, 2005
Wanted to bring him up because he's been one of the more interesting stories about a FSU player that I think dosen't get publicized. A kid that Quietly transfers in from Louisville. Agreed to come in during Taggart's regime and Norvell bought him along officially after accepting the job. A kid that according to the U of L followers was "lazy" "dead weight" and "a Serious Question of does he want to play Football or not". Came into FSU with almost no fanfare. And FSU fans expected nothing from. But started to come along in development and production last year, Norvell has spoken highly of in the past and just today I seen he's a "Academic All Star" on FSU Football's offical page

And.......nothing. He dosen't get mentioned by fans, from reporters, he has no interviews anywhere from what I've seen. No story about him. Just nothing. I would imagine a story of a kid who grew up in Urban Riviera Beach in Palm Beach Co who was left to be forgotten about only to have a 2nd chance and making the most of it at FSU would be something a reporter would love to sink their teeth into. And especially a kid who will be asked on to heavily contribute this year and the Coaching staff is indeed high on

If it's something like the guy just don't do interviews, then so be it. But, still strange his name almost never gets mentioned by anyone. And I think it should

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News