ADVERTISEMENT

Joe and Mika are now an item

northvanole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 2, 2003
The virtuous duo took every opportunity to attack Jameis from their moral pulpit. Joe divorced his (second?) wife three years ago and Mika just quietly divorced her husband last month. According to the tabloids, they are always together. Big media news; it will be interesting to see where these two "holier than thou" end up.

hearing-all-the-gossip-about-beyonce-jay-z-and-rachel-roy-this-morning-210923.jpg

It is funny though. I did enjoy watching them in the morning, until former Alabama alum and intern killer Joe Scarborough went after Winston one morning in response to watching the ludicrously bad and once sided documentary on campus rape.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Googled 'em. Still don't know who they are.
"He is currently the co-host of Morning Joe on MSNBC, and previously hosted Scarborough Country on the same channel."

I haven't heard of these shows before - but the only time I watch MSNBC is for Locked Up.

This is interesting though:

http://gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

So, there was a dead intern found in his office, and never much of an investigation around it.

"Preliminary findings from the medical examiner’s office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide..."

So, a 28-year old woman just up and died one morning, and there was nothing suspicious about it. I guess these things do happen - albeit not very frequently - so it was just a weird coincidence.

Even if he did do it, it's still 4 fewer than the number of hookers that Craig James killed.

813.jpg

Joe Scarbrough at one time served as US Congressman from the FL panhandle- Alabama line to parts of Holmes County

Joe Scarbrough at one time served as US Congressman from the FL panhandle- Alabama line to parts of Holmes County

He's the typical lazy-attorney-turned-failed-partisan-politician-turned-media-hack. Realized early-on that "work" is something to be avoided at all costs, and he spent the bulk of his adult life trying to avoid it.

Joe has a hard time keeping his pants on, among other things. Not a good guy.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT