ADVERTISEMENT

Karlos May or May Nor Re-sign with Bills

hotlanta18

Contributor
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
I don't think going back to Buffalo is a good fit. I would like to see him in Miami, the fins need a running back.

The Lions, Colts, Chargers, Ravens, Giants, Eagles could be good teams for him as well

Considering the fact that he is unemployed, I would think any opening would be a good one
Well sure it is. But that doesn't mean there are better situations to land in. Would you rather go to a team like the Rams or Steelers to play behind guys like Gurley and Bell, or end up with a team like the Giants- who's injured starting RB is 31 years old and their back-up Orleans Darkwa has 276 career yards in 3 seasons?

He could go to the Bucs! I was kind of hoping that the Bucs would slowly start to assemble the 2013 National Championship team anyway.

Well sure it is. But that doesn't mean there are better situations to land in. Would you rather go to a team like the Rams or Steelers to play behind guys like Gurley and Bell, or end up with a team like the Giants- who's injured starting RB is 31 years old and their back-up Orleans Darkwa has 276 career yards in 3 seasons?

Only a better situation if they are willing to sign him. He's been a FA for ~ 6 weeks, hasn't got a look from anyone. Also, when he does sign, he has to serve a 4 game suspension. So a team looking to fill a hole immediately isn't going to sign him.

I think Buffalo is a good spot for him, b/c the coaching staff knows him and what he can do. If Rex and co. were gone then it probably wouldn't be a good fit for the reasons mentioned earlier in this thread (and past threads about Los).

Only a better situation if they are willing to sign him. He's been a FA for ~ 6 weeks, hasn't got a look from anyone. Also, when he does sign, he has to serve a 4 game suspension. So a team looking to fill a hole immediately isn't going to sign him.

I think Buffalo is a good spot for him, b/c the coaching staff knows him and what he can do. If Rex and co. were gone then it probably wouldn't be a good fit for the reasons mentioned earlier in this thread (and past threads about Los).
That's all incorrect information
1. He's worked out for two teams since being released- Steelers and Jets
2. He's already served his 4 game suspension and can play immediately if signed. You don't have to be on an active roster to serve your suspension (this article should give help) http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/karlos-williams-suspension-complete/
3. His release and little contact from other teams had a lot to do with his 4 game suspension. What's the point in signing a player while suspended? They can't practice, they can't attend meetings, visit the facilities, get treatments, etc.

I'm not saying the Bills wouldn't be a good spot for him (though I'm hearing they might have cancelled their workout with him). He's obviously had success there his rookie year. I'm just stating there are other teams that have big RB issues where he could potentially come in and have a chance of becoming a #1RB. He would always be behind McCoy for the foreseeable future in Buffalo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT