ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 2 The Sony Open in Hawaii (sign-up is open to anyone who would like to join)

Nice job Jordan. From leading after round one to shooting 11 strokes higher and missing the cut.

That second round concerns me about how together his game his. It was a terrible round of golf.

This is the guy you get paired with and think, WTF is he doing? After the round you are at office depot looking for that sharpener

The System is looking pretty good this week by my estimation.

Not really; 2 didn't make the cut. Maverick has done well, and Kim the Unknown was defintely a surprise. BUt now
I have more data to download into the app and should have a more productive week coming up. In theory, the more data, the better The System makes picks, so this should start out slowly and get better week after week.

In theory, mind you

Reactions: NoleinATL
Good weekend of playoff football and traveling for work, so I will admit I didn't see much golf. Therefore, congrats to Si Woo Kim on the win.

In the PGSF, lets move on to next week
congrats to NIA on being the best of the worst this week

Sony-Winner-2023.png

Good weekend of playoff football and traveling for work, so I will admit I didn't see much golf. Therefore, congrats to Si Woo Kim on the win.

In the PGSF, lets move on to next week
congrats to NIA on being the best of the worst this week

Sony-Winner-2023.png
Good job to the commish. I think. Bradenton was certainly sucking wind between me and Tom ! Might be a record low in overall points. Good Lord !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT