ADVERTISEMENT

Lawrence Timmons was missing....literally

Annapolis

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Dolphins even called authorities, apparently he has been located but no news as to what was going on....weird. He is not with team right now....hope he is ok.....was on FOX NFL pregame so I do mot have a link to share.

Sounds like he was mad at the team for something according to reports. Pretty weird.

Strange situation. Hopefully he's ok. SIAP.

CARSON, Calif. -- Miami Dolphins linebacker Lawrence Timmons' streak of 101 consecutive starts came to an end Sunday due to odd circumstances.

Timmons was ruled inactive after going AWOL from the Dolphins on Saturday. It remains unclear at kickoff why Timmons left the team. Backup Chase Allenstarted in place of Timmons against the Chargers.

Following the Dolphins' 19-17 victory, coach Adam Gase would only say that Timmons didn't play Sunday due to a coach's decision.

"I need to figure some things out before I talk about this," he said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...e-timmons-streak-consecutive-starts-comes-end

Bump, any word on what happened, I posted this around lunch and haven't checked on it. I didn't get the Miami game today, did they comment or give more info?

I didn't even know he played for the Dolphins until this thread.

Sources saying he's unhappy with his situation with the team. Kind of wish he hadn't left the Steelers.

From reading the police report when they found him at the airport he was on his way to visit his child. It didn't get into whether he was leaving because he didn't know he had a game to play(disoriented) or leaving due to a disagreement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT