ADVERTISEMENT

List of Most Popular Things to Do in Each State

If they actually monitored activities then I'm sure the real #1 activity in each state would be "Baitin'".

If they actually asked the people in each state I'm sure you'd get a lot better answers than "eating" or "running".

I'm surprised North Dakota and Minnesota listed running instead of drinking. From what I've noticed when I've been up there, booze seems to be their primary form of entertainment.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Running doesn't seem very big here in FL - maybe everyone's on their treadmills doing it on the lo lo.

Things to do in Alabama? Eat! - if my student's wrote this, they'd receive a failing grade...Content - 0

I agree totally useless article. One that would be more interesting is something like "the single best thing to do in each state". It would be tough for states like Florida, but I could do it. Florida = dive the reef in Key West as it's the only state you can see a fully functional warm water and fully photosynthetic reef up close.

Single best would be fun because it would create a debate. But it is so bad, it almost makes you want to see if you could top it....create something even more inane that people clicked on.

Florida - I don't know..boating and/or golfing Id say...reef diving?
Georgia - who knows? maybe some good hiking
Alabama - no idea.
West Virginia -

Most popular shirts by state
Most popular home color by state
Favorite TV show by state

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I'd enjoy making a 50 States, 50 Stereotypes list.

Florida = "remote controlled cars" ie giant Lincolns with tiny little old Jewish ladies driving them so short all you see is the faintest tuft of gray hair above the steering wheel.

Mississippi = more close relatives than teeth

Alabama = more U.S. flags per population than any other state but 20x the number of Confederate battle flags than US.

Running doesn't seem very big here in FL - maybe everyone's on their treadmills doing it on the lo lo.
Where you at? In South Florida, it was the thing 3 years ago. Now it is boot camps. Those people are everywhere. They were the same people that bragged about running 5 miles before work.
Florida would have to be beach, boating, or fishing. Dumb list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT