ADVERTISEMENT

Live Updates: FSU soccer hosts Pitt with spot in College Cup on the line

FSU finally scores one in the run of play. Jordynn Dudley's shot on a breakaway is saved but Onyi Echegini gets the rebound, takes it wide and rips it into the net.

3-0 Seminoles with just over 20 minutes left.
Who let the dawgs out?!?!

Stanford over Nebraska in an extra period. That is the opponent of tonight’s winner the the Cup.
Stanford is the only other unbeaten this season…

Edit*** My bad. Noles would play winner of tonight’s match UNC vs BYU.

Last edited:
Reactions: billanole
That's it. FSU wins 3-0 and advances to the College Cup. Seminoles will play either Clemson or Penn State in the Semifinals Dec. 1 at the WakeMed Soccer Park in Cary, N.C.

Meanwhile, the Fighting Mormons stormed back from an early 3-0 deficit to score the winner in the 88th (?) minute to knock out the Tar Heels and advance to the College Cup.

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
Should we end up playing BYU (assuming we both win), they will not bunker. They will come at you and fight until the clock stops. The good news is we have some elite attackers. Their attackers aren't elite players, but they are relentless! I believe we would score a minimum of 3 goals against them.

Reactions: billanole
Should we end up playing BYU (assuming we both win), they will not bunker. They will come at you and fight until the clock stops. The good news is we have some elite attackers. Their attackers aren't elite players, but they are relentless! I believe we would score a minimum of 3 goals against them.
Rematch of the ‘21 final. IIRC, BYU was pretty chippy.
Should be a great match if we play them. They bombed UNC in the second half the other day.

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT