ADVERTISEMENT

Lot 14 and other observations

Nolefan23

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2002
Anyone else park in Lot 14? Was my first time and really enjoyed the grass and location — until time to leave! Wow. What an insane exit route for that lot. 10 lanes of cars basically coming within an inch of each other to fit through 1 narrow gate where, in front of Madison social, traffic is at a stand still.

Also, the food line is insane. At one point in the 3rd Q near section 11-12, the entire concession stand quit and walked out. Cops came and shut it down. The line just did not move. How much football did you miss if you ate at the game last night?

Stadium cellular service is completely a wash. 0 service the entire time. Didn’t I read they were going to improve it? Anyone else have any service at all? I’m not trying to be on my phone the whole game but it’d be nice to be able to shoot a text to a friend during the game. Or check on kids back home.

No bag check at all walking into the stadium? I mean not any security check whatsoever. Can’t say I’ve seen that from anyone in the last 20 years. Wondered if that was typical or not.

Not complaints (Well maybe), but just overall things I noticed that I’m wondering if we can get improved. Great game, great atmosphere. Go Noles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News