ADVERTISEMENT

Miami BMW drivers you are the among worst in the country

Florida in general has alot of bad drivers. Slow pokes, left lane police, fog lites on with no fog, tailgating, texting and driving, no turn signals ect...

Reactions: F4Gary
ugh...add "senior" citizens to the list.
Here in Fort Myers I got whacked by an old couple out looky looing post Ian in our neighborhood.

Was told by security that they weren't allowed in so he did a U turn right into the side of my truck...even the officer who responded said "he looks like he's about 100 yrs old"

Reactions: BelemNole
ugh...add "senior" citizens to the list.
Here in Fort Myers I got whacked by an old couple out looky looing post Ian in our neighborhood.

Was told by security that they weren't allowed in so he did a U turn right into the side of my truck...even the officer who responded said "he looks like he's about 100 yrs old"
I was driven off the road 3 times one summer by blue-hairs. Once I ended up next to the Busch Gardens sign and the person who ran me off the road gave me a look like "WTF are you doing up there!?"

They ain't a whole hell of a lot better here.

Since 2002 I or Mrs BFT have been hit by another driver 19 times. Four of them resulted in injury. Three of those four absolutely totaled the car.

The last one was 15 months ago. The guy in one of those SUV tanks just completely ignored the red light. Fortunately Mrs BFT saw him and turned the car where the left front end took the blow instead of crashing into the driver side door

Since 2002 I or Mrs BFT have been hit by another driver 19 times. Four of them resulted in injury. Three of those four absolutely totaled the car.

The last one was 15 months ago. The guy in one of those SUV tanks just completely ignored the red light. Fortunately Mrs BFT saw him and turned the car where the left front end took the blow instead of crashing into the driver side door
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Boston is by far the worst city I’ve driven in. Traffic signs seemed like decorations. Miami, where I learned to drive, and Chicago both have their moments and idiosyncrasies.
IDK try New Jersey. Imagine a bunch of 5 foot 5 Jersey shore look alikes driving around in Tahoes and Escalades.

I think I'd start buying a tank too. The FJ we have can take some beating - check out the guy at the 37 second mark.

• Wow
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
75 N from Ocala to I-10 is worse than 95 in South Florida IMHO. People flying around the trucks on both sides and passing me while I am doing 90 like I am in park.

Driving west on I-10 on a Friday night to get to Tallahassee we have driven off the road 3 times this year by 18 wheelers.

I hate I-10 and 75 so much that we take 27 south to Ocala to go home on Sunday. I wish I could skip the Turnpike as well.

Reactions: overthemoon
75 N from Ocala to I-10 is worse than 95 in South Florida IMHO. People flying around the trucks on both sides and passing me while I am doing 90 like I am in park.

Driving west on I-10 on a Friday night to get to Tallahassee we have driven off the road 3 times this year by 18 wheelers.

I hate I-10 and 75 so much that we take 27 south to Ocala to go home on Sunday. I wish I could skip the Turnpike as well.

And to think there are places around the world that are far worse to drive in.

Boston is by far the worst city I’ve driven in. Traffic signs seemed like decorations. Miami, where I learned to drive, and Chicago both have their moments and idiosyncrasies.
Stay the hell away from any driver trying to find a residential address in Coral Gables at twilight or night.

Reactions: Banditking

LOL. And there's this: Approaching Atlanta from the south on I-75 after it overlaps with I-85 is like
driving a bumper car in an amusement park for the blind.

Don't know how much veracity this study of Tweets has, but if true and Boston isn't in the top 10 there are some really bad drivers out there.
OMG, don't even get me started. I worked with a friend's daughters, trying to teach them to drive. There seems to be a general lack of awareness of the rules of driving. All of the stuff is online, but no one wants to take the time to read it, or ask questions about what you're supposed to do.

I ended up telling the father that they needed to go to driving school.

Driving to work today an @$$hat behind me is tailgating while I'm going 65 in the right lane. He's in a lifted pickup with super bright lites that he failed to adjust so its high beams were in my rear window with his fog lites on. As fate would have it he pulls into the same parking lot as me, backs into the spot (of course) and jumps out. I was going to say something but looking at all 5"6 of him I decided he's had enough torment.

Driving to work today an @$$hat behind me is tailgating while I'm going 65 in the right lane. He's in a lifted pickup with super bright lites that he failed to adjust so its high beams were in my rear window with his fog lites on. As fate would have it he pulls into the same parking lot as me, backs into the spot (of course) and jumps out. I was going to say something but looking at all 5"6 of him I decided he's had enough torment.
Good decision. He probably had a concealed sawed-off shotgun at the ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT