ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri coverage comparisons vs Paris...wow

Which country in Latin America would you deport the single mothers too?
I'm perversely curious.

Also (not that I support this) but why not attempt to penalize the fathers of these single children? You're gonna tax the woman but not the guy who didn't put a hat on his jimmy before shooting a load? Takes two to procreate bruh.

Good questions.

There are many immigrants in my area from El Salvador and Guatemala so that would be a good start. We take tons of their people so they can take some of ours. It would require some diplomatic skill, however :)

Fathers that knock up single Mothers ARE penalized. Many thousands of them are currently in prison for not paying child support. I also place the majority of the guilt on the single Mothers since they always get the final say in choosing to keep the bastard child, or not. And many are rewarded financially by our government after they continue to breed over and over again.

In my world, that ain't gonna happen.

In my world, that ain't gonna happen.
Well this has been one of the more cordial if not peculiar dialogues I've seen.

Your world seems... hmm... dystopian? I dunno what to call it.

I'll say that I'm not so quick to give up on the fate of the children of single parents. With the right support they can grow into phenomenal messageboard posters like myself.

Well this has been one of the more cordial if not peculiar dialogues I've seen.

Your world seems... hmm... dystopian? I dunno what to call it.

I'll say that I'm not so quick to give up on the fate of the children of single parents. With the right support they can grow into phenomenal messageboard posters like myself.

You know I'm right.

In addition to 80% of our prison population being bastards, let us not forget about Ted Bundy; the poster boy for the single Mother.

You know I'm right.

In addition to 80% of our prison population being bastards, let us not forget about Ted Bundy; the poster boy for the single Mother.
Im changing my vote. I hope you stick around.
You're a phenomenal and creative representative for the right.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT