ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Robot

Anybody Watch? It is coming back July 13th can't wait.

No it's a show that's squarely in my wheelhouse that I missed the first time around. I'll need to catch up to it on one of the streaming services or buy the blu Rays before I start recording the second season.

No it's a show that's squarely in my wheelhouse that I missed the first time around. I'll need to catch up to it on one of the streaming services or buy the blu Rays before I start recording the second season.
It is coming to Amazon Prime this month.. I think you'd enjoy.

Also I hear they may not renew True Detective... I guess that 2nd season was so bad they may give up on the franchise.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
One of the best shows currently on TV. The first scene of the first episode is fantastic writing and acting and the show consistently surprises you at every turn.

It is coming to Amazon Prime this month.. I think you'd enjoy.

Also I hear they may not renew True Detective... I guess that 2nd season was so bad they may give up on the franchise.

Yeah, the first season of True Detective was amazing, probably tied with that same season's Fargo for best TV show of 2014-2015, but the second season of True Detective was awful while Fargo's second season was as good or maybe even better than the first.

Mr Robot was my favorite show of 2015 and I can't wait till season two. I didn't think it fizzled out at all. I highly recommend it

Reactions: peezy28
Mr Robot was my favorite show of 2015 and I can't wait till season two. I didn't think it fizzled out at all. I highly recommend it

Yeah some of the reveals, the plots twist and turns and the final few episodes (holy hell the live coverage scene of the Evil Corp exec) kept it strong from start to finish.

Reactions: peezy28
I really enjoyed it. Parts of it are a little hokey, but I'm perfectly willing to suspend disbelief. The acting, cinematography, and scoring are truly excellent.

I dunno, I felt it just went really off the deep end towards the end. Just my opinion

Nope, mine too, exactly. Really good show, but it definitely lost me a bit down the stretch. You're not alone. Will still watch the new season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT