ADVERTISEMENT

My wife fell Friday evening.

Delux247

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2005
Morganton, NC
Friday evening we were at our son’s senior night for his baseball team. My wife was walking down a hill to get to the field and she slipped and broke her tibia and fibula. Luckily, we had finished the ceremony part but we had to miss the game. She was transported to the hospital where she was admitted and was hospitalized for two nights. She had to get a titanium rod and 4 pins placed in her leg. She’s at home now and recovering. She’s expecting to miss 8 weeks of work. I started a go fund me for her. I would never ask anyone to donate money to us but if you could share just once on your social media. I don’t do social media out side of this place. Thank you for your help.

Damn man...sorry to hear this. Both bones has to be some kind of freak occurrence.
I’m not sure how it happened. Honestly, it looked like she just slipped and fell on her butt. Her tibia was broken completely in half above her ankle and her fibula was broken right below her knee. The way her tibia fractured it could have easily broken through her skin but she had skinny jeans on and it’s believed that kept the bone from breaking through.

• Sad
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT