ADVERTISEMENT

Mystery of the Malaysian Flight maybe solved

I don't look down on suicide like many do, but that's the kind of suicide I can't understand... The only thing that would make the theory more believable would be some kind of motive by the pilot in question. Money problems, wife problems, something? I thought I remembered something about him having a mistress and the wife finding out?

But can you land a plane that big, intact, on the water?

Well, if everything still worked, flight controls, engines, etc., then I suppose it's possible to let down gently on the surface of the water. But I don't know the dynamics of when the engines hit the water, will it just settle in or flip over. The waves in that area are kinda rough I think.

If your goal is to kill yourself, then why worry about setting the plane down gently into the water? Why not auger it violently into the ground in the middle of nowhere?

And why take out 200+ people with you? Why not rent a plane (I've got to think an airline pilot could rent a Cessna) and do it by yourself.

Originally posted by NDallasRuss:
If your goal is to kill yourself, then why worry about setting the plane down gently into the water? Why not auger it violently into the ground in the middle of nowhere?

And why take out 200+ people with you? Why not rent a plane (I've got to think an airline pilot could rent a Cessna) and do it by yourself.
I agree.

Originally posted by F4Gary:
Originally posted by NDallasRuss:

I agree.
Well IF it was a suicide by either the pilot and/or copilot, it was to make their suicide meaningful by drawing attention to their Islam first political agendas (esp pilot) by killing a bunch of infidels.

does not account for all of the facts

- murder of 200+ people

- disappearance from radar/satellites

- govt refusals to turn over black box data.

- why was it deliberately sank in tact over a deep ocean trench - not necessary for an ordinary suicide.

Originally posted by Lemon Thrower:

- murder of 200+ people

- why was it deliberately sank in tact over a deep ocean trench - not necessary for an ordinary suicide.
They haven't recovered the boxes yet.

Originally posted by FSUTribe76:
I'm interested in F4's take.
If anything makes me think there is some conspiracy going on, it's this purported theory.

Just reeee-diculous.

Seriously, if he was committing suicide, why let the plane down gently near a trench? The worst possible scenario COULD of happened then...he might have survived! If, IF the water was calm enough not to rip the plane to pieces...yeah right...then maybe he survives only to bob in the water and drown after days...what kinda suicide is that? Most suicides aren't meant to take a long and tortuous time...!

This whole theory is just one of the most ridiculous I've heard/read.

This would be one of the more grandiose suicides of all time, and he did it all sneaky like? Thousands of miles away, ... from everyone! No note, no announced plan, no reason to fly so far...

Just.
Not.
Buying.
It.

Originally posted by F4Gary:
Originally posted by Lemon Thrower:

- murder of 200+ people

They haven't recovered the boxes yet.
sorry, getting it confused with the Ukraine flight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT