ADVERTISEMENT

Ncaa 14

I stopped playing that a long time ago, now I've reverted to murking 12 year olds in COD. My wife calls me a nerd, but she's just mad I'm meeting hot babes on the internet.

giphy.gif

Come on i know theres someone out there that still plays the best game out there only reason i still got a ps3 and lol on last comment

Lol. Man yall need to tighten up.

You can get consoles for like 150$ now.

Also you can upgrade to PS4 and still play NCAA14 through their PlayStation Now app.

I moved on from PS a few years back, have found the UI for Xbox is much more streamlined.

Also you can upgrade to PS4 and still play NCAA14 through their PlayStation Now app.

I moved on from PS a few years back, have found the UI for Xbox is much more streamlined.
I have 2 Xbox Ones. I didn't think it could play NCAA 14 on it. Can I?

Ok i went to online dynasty and type in your username in the dynasty name but didnt work
Im not home yet....on the way now..... how u wanna do it??? U can join us or we can join yalls.....or i can add u and peeps u know...up to u... on ours, we start off with 3 star schools or lower...u have to work your way up

You can not do that...funny tho

You cant play NCAA 14 on ps4. If so please advise how

I wrote above. Been told you can do it via the PlayStation now service.

I've never tried it though as I've had a Xbox for a while now.

You cant , I got both .. but ok

Not arguing with you. Just telling him what others have said. I hadnt heard of or researched PlayStation Now service

Edit: NCAA is not available currently but they are trying to. The Service only has 90 games available for backwards compatibility

I must be getting old, I can't tell if this is a serious thread or not.

Oh it's serious NG. Let's bust out (and dust off) our classic Atari consoles and wired controllers and show them some real action, those graphics on Pong were absolutely dazzling. Only problem is either you or I will likely need to jump on a plane and come to each other's house to play. On second thought...probably not a real well thought out plan. : )

Reactions: NoleGrad83
I still dabble with it on PS3...Are the new rosters out yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT