ADVERTISEMENT

New Cocaine Fuelled Netflix Series ‘Narcos’

RTM58

Seminole Insider
Feb 23, 2011
This looks awesome.

NARCOS is the true story of the U.S. and Colombian efforts to battle the Medellin cartel during the cocaine-fueled drug wars of the 1980's. Multi-layered and multi-faceted, NARCOS depicts a brutal world where lines are blurred and little is black and white. The Netflix original series, starring Wagner Moura, Boyd Holbrook, and Pedro Pascal, premieres August 28, 2015.

Coke21.jpg

vB5wd3.jpg

Reactions: dmm5157
Wonder if Boston George makes an appearance? Although I believe he was a little earlier than this time period, wasn't he?

This looks awesome.

NARCOS is the true story of the U.S. and Colombian efforts to battle the Medellin cartel during the cocaine-fueled drug wars of the 1980's. Multi-layered and multi-faceted, NARCOS depicts a brutal world where lines are blurred and little is black and white. The Netflix original series, starring Wagner Moura, Boyd Holbrook, and Pedro Pascal, premieres August 28, 2015.

Didn't Netflix already have this available? Or am I thinking that it was a movie and now they're turning into a series? I could have sworn I passed on it once because I didn't feel like listening in Spanish and having English subtitles on.

Here is a great website where you can search for Netflix movies by just about every genre and don't have to scroll page by page on the TV or phone, it's a lot faster and more descriptive. I think you can even subscribe and it will connect the movie/show with the click of a button. I will search on the desktop for a movie or a show and then just do a quick search on the TV.

http://instantwatcher.com/

I also read that Cocaine Cowboys is supposed to be a mini-series and/or series on TNT or F/X. I guess that there is two separate shows/series/miniseries in the works.

Now that I'm older I don't really dig the shows that glorify drug use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT